Monday, May 3, 2010

You should figure that out...

So, I have this constant craving to write. Write what? oh anything. Problem is, I don't have any ideas of what to write about. I've wanted to write my first real blog for, what, a week now? Finally getting down to it, but can't think of a subject. I guess you will have to deal with, let me think, life as it is, and random ramblings? Pretty much....

Why is it that kids HAVE to talk every minute? I don't understand it. It doesn't matter what she is doing, she has to be talking. Riding in the car, in the tub, watching a movie, playing a video game, picking up, looking at a book, doing a puzzle, riding her bike... do I need to go on? She can't even eat without talking. Do they ever outgrow the insanity? I cant even go to the bathroom without her talking through the door. I just want quiet for two minutes. Luckily Munchkins in school... till Thursday, than its good old summer vacation. 4 months of talking, constantly, from 7am til 8pm. You know you're a mom when you think going to work is considered peaceful. With that said, I can't wait to start working again, a week from Thursday (just in time!), but only 2 days a week. Did I ever mention that I LOVE my job? Because I do!! I need another one though, to fill in the other, oh, 5 days a week. At least I make enough to pay my bills so I don't have to stress much over the summer. 
Oh and I got a tattoo but I'm sure you know this, considering the only place I put this link really is on facebook and I totally pimped out the tattoo on there. But here, look at it again anyways :)
Yeah, adorable. The color looks so much better in person though, and so do the stars at the bottom. It's all peely and itchy right now, so I have to keep slapping it. I want to get another already so bad, they arn't lying when they say tattoos are addicting!

Hailey had her first dentist appointment last week, went perfectly. Her teeth are a little crowded but nothing to worry about until she gets her big teeth, then she might have to have braces like Mommy. She has her 4 year check up tomorrow morning, even though she turned 4 in Feb. Last year she kept getting canceled because of snow, so this year (because insurance only lets you go once a year) she had to wait all the way til May!!

I finished my 5-10 page Cultural Anthropology paper this morning, took me 9 pages. I'm so glad its over, I'm officially done with this semester!! If I pass all my classes, I should graduate with my Associates by the end of next summer. New classes start the 17th, over the summer I'm taking Intro to Psy. and Statistics.

Anything else exciting in my life? Probably not, Oh I'm going to be a big sister, cool cool, new baby in the family and it's not mine, can't beat that!

Yesterday was the official one year to the day of meeting Ray, think that it totally hit me that I've dealt with this crap for an entire year, and that is way too long. Of course I always say that so wish me luck.

Oh I need summer reading recommendations please (would be Summer reading if she ever got her pregnant booty in gear :P ). Lots of free time at work once I get the homework done each week, so I have tons of free time to do nothing but read, so I need some good book ideas. Right now I'm reading Dawn of the Dreadfuls, then have Interview With a Vampire lined up, and my bookshelf will be all read. Can't wait to start making money again so I can expand it some more. 

Well, this has to be the most pointless, boring blog in the history of boring blogs. Hopefully I will find some inspiration/time to write better stuff after this. 
Time to finish getting strawberries ready for short cake tonight, and off to help mom find a new camera. Looks like a storm out, hope we hit it, I <3 thunderstorm season!




1 comment:

  1. Oooh, first blog shout out!!! *hi-fives self*

    And I do have a goal of getting Max and another book done before the Captain arrives, so maybe I will pull through, lol.

    I dig your tat by the by, lol.

    ReplyDelete