Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Has Blog!

So this is only going to be a mini-blog. Just checking out the site. I really miss bogging on myspace and all my followers, but lets face it, myspace is dead, and facebook notes are lame. So now we are keeping up with the times and starting a real blog :) I'm not really sure what the content of these blogs will be, or who exactly will be reading them, but I guess we will find out eventually. I'm sure I'll make some huge updated blog later and let you know whats going on in my life, maybe even an introduction blog incase some poor, innocent, random person just happens to stumble onto all this madness, yes? K. I guess that's the plan for now. I can't wait to hit publish and see what this will all look like, haha oh the simple things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment