Monday, July 12, 2010

I Has....Diploma! (and other exciting things!)

So first order of business. I have my diploma! It's only a career diploma, medical office, but I'm still thrilled to finally have finished something. I got a 3.47 gpa, my grades were split even, 6 A's and 6 B's. Hopefully in 9 more months I will have another one to go along with it, but a more impressive one, but probably a lower gpa, but that I can live with. 

I realized when I looked at my blogsite that the last I blogged was a month and a day ago, excited because in a few "weeks" I should be receiving child support sooooooo where is it?  Seriously... people get paid to not do their jobs... I love this world.

So now I'm starting job hunting again, but with a new edge, hopefully that helps, or I just wasted $3,000. I also applied at 4 different subsodized apartments. Very nervous about getting one, the rent will be okay because its income based, but man, I'm going to be starting from scratch and it scares the hell out of me. 
My car officially sounds like an airplane landing every time I stop, really need some new brake pads.

 Very excited to be going to see Shinedown and Puddle of Mudd in a few short weeks, been waiting since May! 

Friends are uber dramatic lately, can't wait for the next few weeks to be over with so things calm down a bit. I wont say much about that on here because that would probably be a bad idea, not that many of my RL friends even bother to read anything I write anyways. 
Oh and I need to take a second to mention how I HATE how hot it is!! My house is officially in sauna mode. 80 and up INSIDE my house is not okay with me!!!! 

Hmmmm yeah thats about all I feel like for tonight. Haha
<3 Laters

3 comments:

  1. The color of your font makes it hard for me to read, just saying.. Besides that congrats!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I forgot what my background color was til I viewed it, I had to highlight the pink to read it, I'll see if I can go change it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i have to squint to read it. but yay soooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete